In Loving Memory of Camelot Draconia

Camelot Draconia

He was my first sl boss, owner then of Temple of Fire for those whom may recall. Then becoming HOD he owned and operated with our family this amazing group of loyals in hopes of one day heading a clan extended from this.

He again hired me as manager which became  then  a sibling relationship and partnership that I feel no one will ever compare. For this I share with you my heart that you all will feel free to im me or stop into our new home which will be sent out lm and slur in a few hours.

Over time Cam and I  have grown attatched to many things here in sl  as our heart cont. with passion for HOD to be a place for family, friends and guests to feel at home and safe. His dreams of a HOD extension/clan was his last pursued endeavour here.

As he began to build the family home, he was found with this terrible monster we call cancer.

*****

I remember the last time he came to see his past few years life in sl and to say goodbye little did I realize.

He sat down on the steps of his fresh built staircase outside of the castle. He looked over the estate. I may have realized what he was doing but as I rambled refusing to see...he was looking at the memories we all have shared..all the hopes and dreams and having to say goodbye...

I cannot say for sure the exact thoughts he had or how hard it must have been to look into the eyes of his sister whom co-dependently had repeatedly told him she would be lost with out him..and who would not allow herself to accept him leaving...as I was not so brave, nor strong.

I wanted to face this all for him as he has wanted to for me and many of you...to look at me, to look at all of us...how strong of a man he was and is to have  come to bid us farewell until our stay on this planet has come to an end.

His strength to look  into the future.. unlike ever before and with courage unlike myself .. his worldly plans were now pixels in the wind...He was able to write  his goodbye while I rambled on avoiding it..

"I really miss you sis..and I love you"

I babbled on as if it were not really happening, Repeating one last time that sentence..he had to  leave as if a flash in memory, he was from that day, only in heart able to be here in sl.

Reading back and seeing how it all happened I can imagine what he was able to see and what he was trying to say but more important how strong he was to be able to say goodbye and let go of things he held dear for so long.

Soon after this we spoke again, I told him how proud of him I am and he stated to me

"Nothing else you can do, but accept it and deal with it!".

This strength is what has helped me through many RL and SL situations as he had become somewhat of ..HOD's rock.

*****

We could always count on him and his strength, drive, and loyalty to us both as individuals and a whole. He  held on to  us as we were a part of his feeling of purpose in the most selfless way possible. He put up with a lot and still..when anyone would go through hardship he would appologize and when asked "for what you didn't do this or that", he would reply, "I am sorry you have to go through this", or "I wish I could do something "..

This remained consistent making this all the more hard to accept and understand. He loved many aspects of his life both RL and SL. Still, he felt most happy it seemed when he was with family and loved ones.

I do not know if you all can remember my   little (somewhat pushy) efforts for singing at HOD/karaoke, and Cam would sing the famous Mr Ed song..lol and this for  him  was asking alot as it took awhile to get him to try, a couple beers later lol and eventually we had sent him the entire songs lyrics in which he graced us with this deep voice & perfect interpertation of his beloved MR ED lol.

He did this to encourage others to free themselves to have fun and join in. He loved to see people coming to visit and hanging out. This with many many memories  are being collected in hopes to have support from all whom loved and knew him to gather for a memorial service here in SL.

I will be discussing this with his RL friend(s), family  sl & rl, and any of you who would assist to put this together to celebrate his life and our gift, our blessing to know and have had time with him.

Please feel free to send me any ideas or even  your willingness if you will , to participate by sharing of those special times. I will be in touch and  thank all of you for support as he truly lived SL for you.

He could not imagine letting go of HOD family as he had said to a friend of his  and so as you know I to will assist in our family staying a group with home for all to know that  there is a place where we all belong and are accepted.

In his honor HOD will be with purpose of family and making dreams a possibility for all whom dream.

Love always ,
Tiffy
Tiffany1 Atisso-co-owner with the beloved Camelot Draconia our brother is forever missed

No comments:

Post a Comment